ALS Intercept vehicles and crew

Just Plain Ruff

I can't remember if it was Johnny or Roy that always rode in the ambulance with the Schaffer guys, while the other one drove the squad to the hospital.

I'll have to go back and watch a few episodes to see, because around 1975 is the last time I saw a system so idiotic as to run the chase car concept like LA County -- and apparently much of the northeast -- does.

I have the first three seasons on DVD!!! My 10 year old daughter loves to watch with me!!

I know a [s:94895a8392]lot of[/s:94895a8392] guy[s:94895a8392]s[/s:94895a8392] in Iraq who would love to have copies of those DVDs!

PM me if you need a shipping address. :wink:

The service I work for will do this, once the medic takes over patient care, the EMT in the back with the patient, will drive the medic's vehicle to the hospital. On the rare occasion we get an on duty ALS crew instead of the supervisor for the medic assist, there is no need for one of our crew to drive for them. Either way the following vehicle will go non-emergency even if the ambulance with the patient goes emergency.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.