Medic student new to site

bbrown7186

Well I've posted a bunch of stuff on here and everytime I get notification that the BIG BAD WEBMASTER says I am posting repeided things on here. well here it goes I'm an EMT in Jacksonville, FL. I'm in paramedic school and just trying to get through it. If anyone out their is able to help let me know thanks Brian

Title changed to reflect content and moved to appropriate forum...AK

What kind of help are you looking for? You need to have specific questions in order for anyone to help you. General help with paramedic school is a rather broad topic that would be never ending.

Also, you said that you've posted a bunch of stuff but you only have two posts to your credit? I'm a little confused.

And remember, spell check is your friend. Use it and take pride in your posts here, as well as your chosen profession.

Good luck,

Shane

NREMT-P

...the BIG BAD WEBMASTER says I am posting repeided things on here.

Not that he and I hang out together or anything, but I think I know Admin well enough to say he would never use the word "repeided." :? Can you be a little more specific?

And can you be a little more specific with your question? About one out of three people who come here are asking for help with school, so there is already a tonne of great information here for you if you just look for it. It's quicker than waiting around for everybody to guess what your question is. Possibly, just heading over to the "Students" forum and start reading from the top would address most of your questions. If not, ask away! In the proper forum, of course. :wink:

Good luck!

OK, welcome to the site.

Now please form a question and ask specifically for what you need.

And please, lose the hostility as that will not get you very far especially when storming into someone else's house and asking for assistance.

Stay a while, learn from the site, read the forums and make this house, your house...