Should EMS Be a Part of Public Safety?

Kim_Possible

Found this article what do you think?

Hmmm... gotta read anything with Bledsoe's name on it!

But, before reading it, I'll go out on a limb and say we probably think the same thing we thought about it when we discussed it here nine days ago. :lol:

If Bryan stole that column idea from us, he owe's us a cut of the royalties! :D

You must not be feeling good today spenac, you haven't said more then a couple sentences at a time!

What about the sense of self worth I get by saying I am a public safety professional!

Thats just the dispatch side of you talking. Wrong like usual. :wink:

The wise men say, "Welcome! Glad you're here! We look forward to many more discussions with you!"

They also say, "Please remember to use the search function prior to starting a new topic." :D

At least, I've heard them say it often enough that I'm pretty sure that's what they'd say in this case. :lol:

Hope to see more of you around! :D

-be safe

Is it also though not part of our job to be actively involved in educating our pt's about safety? eg: wearing bicycle helmets, participating in PARTY programs, car seat clinics and such?

I do believe we are mostly health care professionals, but we also have a role to play in the public safety area as well.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.