FIre & EMS comic

Hey All.

Before i get started no i am not a spammer. I'm not a bot posting stupid sale ads. I am simply a standup comedian. My backround is in Fire, Rescue and EMS. Someone who was added onto my myspace friends list actually took the time to read the about me section of my page and found that. Before becoming a standup comic i was a full time firefighter/EMT. Since i had a huge responce from the fire and ems communities. 99% of them asked me if i would ever have any interest in helping out with fundraising. Of course i would as i don't forget where my roots were. In fact the fire service has given me alot of material to use on stage. Of course i am also in this game to make money. But will do a show at an extreamly reduced rate. Wheather it be a fundraising event or just a department event that i was asked to speak at.

As we all know alot of people like to portray themselves and pretend they are something they are not. I am a certified and still active volunteer Firefighter. When time permits of course. I have certifications in Fire supression, Rescue Tech, HazMat, and EMT-B. So i'm not some schmo out here tryin to make a quick buck off the fire and EMS communities. My certs can be proven upon request. Please feel free to check me out on the web. My website is www.harvieadams.com also on myspace. www.myspace.com/harvieadams

Thanks all and keep on laughin

Josh Keener

• 4 months later...

I think everyone could use a good laugh now and then, things are too serious. Kepp 'em laughing...only try to keep it clean. :lol: I have watched so many comedians ruin a good laugh...how long have you been fighting firs? Are you volunteer or full timer?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.