Is this smart?

dahlio

Studying is never a bad thing....The more you study the more you learn. I think you are doing a good job but It might also be in your advantage to hook up with a squad to learn what the books dont teach you.

You are young and expirence is the best teacher in life.

Terri

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
thanks again for all the responses. I've been reading the 10th? version of brady's, and I think they came out with a newer one, but was talking to someone at the first aid squad, and they said there was minimal diff. Really Anxious to start, thanks again.

We're using the 10th edition in my class. Are you reading the basic or intermediate book? We use the basic book and add on to it in class (it's an intermediate program). We've been doing IVs for the past two weeks. Wednesday we covered basic pharmacology and the autonomic nervous system...which most of the class didn't grasp. I did because I've taken A&P and we covered it in massive detail. LOL I would highly recommend taking an A&P course or at least spending some quality time with a good A&P text. That seems to be the area that the majority of my class is having problems with. Good luck to you!

Christina