Candaian Medic looking to become Nationaly Registered

medic_911

Hello everyone! I am going to be an EMT (PCP) pretty soon here in Alberta.. if all goes according to plan... and i was thinking about getting my NREMT registration... anyone know the process?? do i have to go and do an EMT-B course?? any ideas where in northern montana would be good (closest state to me!) Any help would be greatly welcomed...

Seems to me a logical first step would be to talk to both the Montana State Office of EMS as well as National Registry.

And who says common sense is dead?:lol:

-be safe.

Outch!!! Thanks for the obvious answer... but you konw how these goverment medical folks can be... i was just hoping for a straight answer here...

Hello everyone! I am going to be an EMT (PCP) pretty soon here in Alberta.. if all goes according to plan... and i was thinking about getting my NREMT registration... anyone know the process?? do i have to go and do an EMT-B course?? any ideas where in northern montana would be good (closest state to me!) Any help would be greatly welcomed...

Why, why, why? Did I ask why? You would be more equivalent to an EMT-I than a basic so why would you want to? :(