Visit to New York City

Buffer

Greetings

Myself and another medic colleague from the London England are visiting New York from 13-18 October to participate on a fundraising cycle ride around Manhattan, and we would be very keen to meet other medics or prehospital care providers from NY, visit an EMS station, swap patches, etc. I had the opportunity back in 2006 while attending a conference at Bellevue Hospital to have a brief visit Kips Bay FDNY EMS Station and also exchanged emails with some of the EMS guys, unfortunately lost trace of those guys. We’ll be staying in Brooklyn, but hope to have plenty of time for a visit during the stay with the exception of 15 October when we’ll be at the cycling event.

If you or your colleagues are available to meet then please let me know. I apologise for the short notice, this visit has come about very quickly so we’re trying to maximise the benefits as best we can.

Keep Safe

N

Edited by Buffer

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.