EMT, ER TECH. JOBS IN SOUTHERN CALIFONIA

EMTnik

EMS BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

I JUST FINISHED MY EMT PROGRAM AT RIO HONDO FIRE ACADEMY LAST MAY AND OBTAINED MY CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSE THROUGH NREMT AND EMSA. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY OF YOU LOCATED IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA THAT WILL BE ABLE TO HELP ME GET A JOB AS AN EMT FOR AN AMBULANCE COMPANY, OR ANY OTHER COMPANIES, AND ALSO AS AN E.R. TECHNICIAN FOR A HOSPITAL. I HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR A JOB AND APPLYING AROUND BUT SADLY I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY YET.

I HAVE MY NREMT-B, CA STATE LICENSE, AND DMV DL 51 IN HAND. I AM ONLY WAITING TO GET TESTED FOR AMBULANCE DRIVING CERTIFICATE. PLEASE HELP IF YOU KNOW ANY OPENINGS AND IF YOU COULD HELP ME OUT.

THANK YOU

• 2 weeks later...

Hey EMTnik,

I just recently became an emt as well and i've been looking around for jobs and applying. i live in southern california and there arent alot of ambulance companies hiring but i was accepted by two: Impulse ambulance and Lynch ambulance. Waiting on like 5 others. Hope this helped bro. Good luck!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey EMTnik,

I just recently became an emt as well and i've been looking around for jobs and applying. i live in southern california and there arent alot of ambulance companies hiring but i was accepted by two: Impulse ambulance and Lynch ambulance. Waiting on like 5 others. Hope this helped bro. Good luck!!

hey Smkejmpr how are you? were you hired by them already? i waas hired by an ambulance company that runs IFTs not 911 calls...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.