Throwing in the towel batboy moral support!

Maz

A big thank you too all. I think I now know where am heading! I am going in for coaching in sports but also want to help the disadvantaged on a volunteer basis.

But I'll be floating around this site.

Wow, so glad I've actually Been pro active today in findig somethig for me.

Thank you to all who responded xxx

Also it's something I can do sat down xxx I can adapt to me xx

Look, maybe SJA doesn't want you, but that doesn't mean there aren't volunteer first responder options for you! Look around. Maybe Boy/Girl Scout equivalents, where you could go on camp-outs and provide first aid? Or teaching first aid and CPR? That's how I cut my teeth... And also, your mental approach to any problems you have will have a HUGE impact on your actual experience.

Wherever God closes a door, somewhere He opens a window (When one entrance closes, look for the other avenues, for the atheist types). I was crushed when my first attempt at working prehospital crashed and burned- but in hindsight, not continuing to work for that agency was the best thing that EVER happened to me. It taught me VALUABLE lessons that I will take through my entire medical career. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise, even though you can't see it right now because it hurts too much.

As far as your physical stuff, if traditional approaches are not helping you, why not try some alternative therapies? Hell, if you have nothing to lose, it's worth a shot... and the threat of a wheelchair to me would be equivalent to "nothing to lose."

Good luck to you! Chin up.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Thanks Wendy, am loads better. Things are starting to look up! Red cross might have me so this is a good opportunity.

I am thinking of acupuncture which I have been told is really good!

Just wanted ti say ti everyone thank you all xx