Throwing in the towel batboy moral support!

Maz

Hi all,

Apologies I really haven't been on here much. Basically been busy with hospital appointments. Well as the title says am throwing in the towel. I have no choice now, I've been holding off for such a long time that now I finally can't. I have been told I am not allowed to wear my uniform, I've been told am not allowed to train and I've been told am not allowed To do duty! I was told that if I am to wear my uniform I'll basically be in trouble. it's a kick in the teeth to be honest, I think they could have told me on a nicer way. I am a member of St John Ambulance s an ETA Which I believe is near to the USA's EMT CLASS B. also I am a CFR with the NHS but was soon to be a ECA also a trainer. I've been told that I have a progressive decease in my knee (CRPS) with a few other probs. I could end up wheelchair bound. I am gutted that I love the jobs I do I am now having to stop. I can still do things but I cannot believe they are throwing me out like this! I've got no support! I can honestly say I am one of the best been in for years and I've now been trown aside and told to basically leave. This is the only thing I know how to be is save lives and train people.

I am gutted I just don't know what to do. So, apparently it's called medically retiring. Does anyone have any ideas to what else I can do? I have a full time job doing admin but I do my Medical stuff every night and weekends I was on the road to an ECA they told me I could end up a Paramedic with in a few years. Looks like I'll end up in a wheelchair but what can I do?

Sorry am feeling sorry for my self just I can't believe it.

I know gesss.....

I think its getting over carried away with my clicking finger! :rolleyes: