Faces in the lights

d_fyant

On the way to a call last night at about 3am, my partner was driving and I was looking out the window at the passing scenery. Everytime I do this at night, I see faces and figures in the passing shrubery. I mentioned it to my partner and he confessed that he doesn't do that anymore as he sees the same thing. Strange. Does anyone else see this? I'm not speculating on the supernatural here; I'm sure it's probably just a trick of the mind. But still, anyone else?

On the way to a call last night at about 3am, my partner was driving and I was looking out the window at the passing scenery. Everytime I do this at night, I see faces and figures in the passing shrubery. I mentioned it to my partner and he confessed that he doesn't do that anymore as he sees the same thing. Strange. Does anyone else see this? I'm not speculating on the supernatural here; I'm sure it's probably just a trick of the mind. But still, anyone else?

If you are running on 2 hours sleep then I'm surprised you aren't seeing (sic) other things than just faces in the shrubbery.

This just goes to prove your mental instability ha ha

Just kidding

I don't see faces in the dark, I have seen funny shapes but I chalk it up to just tricks of the light

If the faces start to talk to you then you need to seek professional help. I hear Spenac has some appointments open.

I remember about 20 years ago I was driving down the road at about 4:00 am when I saw a 30 foot tall "Tony the Tiger" only pink where he should be orange. He was wearing a top hat and spats whilst carrying a cane and tap dancing across the highway. The sound of gravel hitting the fenders woke me up and I eased my way back onto the road, I woke my partner and made him drive the rest of the way home.

As for seeing faces, lights and shadows can make people see many things, all that's needed is the power of suggestion. Remember the "Face rock" on Mars that people claimed as proof that there was once life there?

Here's what it really looks like with newer technology and without the shadows.

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap060925.html

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.