EMT- I Medix school

meg

Sorry not from that area but welcome to the CITY Meg. I am sure some of our GA people will chime in.

I am about to start school next week with Medix here in atlanta GA and I was wondering if anyone has been there or has any recomendations for me.

Talked with a EMT who had some of their 3rd riders and did not have good things to say, you might be better trying to get into one of the technical schools in the area (Georgia Northwestern Technical College or Chattahoochee Technical College), they tend to be over priced and don't give you the same quality as the technical colleges. I also know one person who had their class cut off midway thru b/c they could not keep instructors a few years back. I took my Registry Practicals at their campus and the facility looked nice. Right now I know most of the Tech colleges are getting to the point of having waiting list for EMT. If you have the money and want something quick you found the right place just be ready to teach yourself. If you have any questions drop me a note.