The College Network

Erick

Quote from the website:

The College Network is not a school and does not award degrees or certificates. Learners study The College Network’s Comprehensive Learning Modules, which are designed to work with online degree programs of partner universities. Comprehensive Learning Modules conveniently prepare learners to earn college credit for prerequisite and general education classes by passing end-of-course college equivalency exams such as CLEP®, DSST®, and the Excelsior College® Examination. These modules enable learners to study at an independent pace while familiarizing them with the process of online learning.

Have you looked at the college that is in St. Petersburg, FL that offers the same 3 degrees?

Edited by VentMedic

Quote from the website:

Have you looked at the college that is in St. Petersburg, FL that offers the same 3 degrees?

The reason I was asking is because I got the info thru NAEMT because I'm a member and I don't think they would push anything that's a scam.

Yes I have looked at SPC programs.

I am also wondering what does this mean:

Length of program 2 – 2 ½ years–The time for program completion varies widely, depending on the number of approved transfer credits and individual rate of progress toward degree completion. Accreditation NCA-CIHE*, IFSAC* Semester hours required 124 Pre-qualifications No Internship required Yes — can be completed locally Online classes Yes, asynchronously Financial aid available Yes *(NCA-CIHE) The North Central Association of Colleges and Schools - Commission on Institute of Higher Education

(IFSAC) The International Fire Service Accreditation Congress

Edited by Erick

The reason I was asking is because I got the info thru NAEMT because I'm a member and I don't think they would push anything that's a scam.

Paid advertiser to help with the bills.

Yes I have looked at SPC programs.

I am also wondering what does this mean:

You are looking at the Bachelor of Science program.

It means you have to have the equivalent of two years of college with credit that is acceptable to this college. If not they have you take more classes at their prices.

You need a 124 hours of credit to graduate.

Yes your internship can be completed locally if there is someone willing to put you on their insurance and take the responsibility. I would find out where internships can be done in your area and get this in writing before enrolling.

Edited by VentMedic