FireFly In Hospital

fireflymedic

Hello,

Fireflymedic asked me to post so I did not have to IM multiple people or keeping saying the same thing over and over. We both use the same compl and she was logged on permanent, so I didn't have to do so. I also know several she knows and workks with read the board. She is currently in serious condition at Atrium Medical Center in Ohio - in the CICU. Obviously she will not be at work for some time. If anyone would like additional information regarding the situation, they may contact the hosptital - I believe is is middletown, oh - and is atium medical center. If you want to know anymore PM on here as I will occasionally check and would prefer certain information unavailavle. Thank you for your prayers.

Friend of Firefly

I hope it's nothing serious.

Could you give us some information on what happened/why she's in the hospital?

Prayers and best wishes,

LS

Prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Ben

[/qu

ote]

Sorry i can't figure the PM THING OUT, i CAN'T GRT IT TO GO AWAY, ANY helep on that would be appreciated. LONG and short of story taken into the hospital with continuous seizure activity and docters were afraid sge had asprireated. Currently she is awake and stable, so things are looking better than yesterdat, Thanks for all th eupdates. Anyonw know how ro set up cRING BRIDGE deom the hpsital/ I KNOW IT'A BEEN DONE BUT I DON'T KOW HOW. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD HELP...

THANKS FOR YOUE WELL WISHWS.

I hope she's okay. I'll be praying for her. I'm glad things are looking up so soon and I hope she can go home soon.