Got hired by ATCEMS!

dreatx

I dont' post very often but I had to share my good fortune. School and trying not to be a knucklehead has paid off. Now I guess I can really start learning.

Congratulations. I was hired there last June, I was released into the wild on my own in October. Let me know if you have any questions.

Congratulations. I was hired there last June, I was released into the wild on my own in October. Let me know if you have any questions.

LOL. I have nothing but questions. how does the academy work? I start 5/10. Once cleared, are you allowed to choose partners or are they assigned based on their personality evaluation?

The academy is 0630-1700 Mon-Fri. You go to class for six weeks, then to the field for four weeks with your FTO, then back to the academy for your remaining three weeks, totalling thirteen. After graduating from the academy, you ride out with your FTO as you pass through the phases (I through V) and credential as an independent provider.

Shift bidding is based on seniority, AKA how low your employee number is. When you clear, you will get a list of the available shifts and can pick based on what's left, since it will probably be in the middle of a bid cycle. Regular bids occur every 6 months and you pick what's left when it's your turn to choose.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.