Is an overthrow of the government in the near future?

Katiebug

My hobby is trying to develop alternative sources of energy and improve on the sources we have. I am a member of several alternative energy forums.

The founder of one of the forums is a legend in the field of vaporizing carburetors. Tonight he forwarded a message to us that, if true, could spark a revolution in this country.

It may be time to stock one of those whacker packs that everyone is making fun of.

I hope this is not true, but it certainly warrants investigation. Here is the link.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/alfvaporizer/message/3624

Hey there Katiebug from Shelby County!

Well that was interesting but of course vaporizers have been around a bit along with other alternative goodies. The worship of money in it's many forms will prevent any of these alternative things from gaining too much steam to start an overthrow in my opinion. Besides, if we would legalize some things, then we could use vaporizers properly and not have all the tragedy associated with legal stuff like alcohol, SSRI's, tobacco etc...

Also, maybe this new Pres. will get some of this alternative energy stuff in motion. Cant' see any overthrow of the govt. anytime soon though!

You take care and thanks for the informative post!

Rgrds, Chute

They are trying to get the windmills in my area now. Alot of people are for them alot against it. The ones that are against it the major complaints are that it will ruin the look of our mountains. If you like I can send you links to the argurement from the local papers in a PM.

Shoot if We could get our power for free off them they could put them on the land that my family owns. (personally I think they are cute.)

Can't read it with out a yahoo account.

Sorry, didn't know that.

It doesn't have anything to do with alternative energy. That's just an explanation of where the post came from.

It's about our government giving eminant domain of our land to China in exchange for their continued funding of our out of control spending. In essence, the U.S. Is now mortgaged to China.

I'll get the post copied and posted here today.

Here it is.

For clarification, I don't know anything about this talk show or its host, but the guy that forwarded this to me is quite brilliant.

One of two things has to happen with this information. Either the government needs to be revolted against and reclaimed by We the People, or if this is false, the guy hosting this show needs to be imprisoned for spreading it.

Here it is. Research it and judge for yourself.

From the Hal Turner Show

Beijing, China- Sources at the United States Embassy to Beijing, China have just confirmed to me that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants the People's Republic of China an option to exercise Eminant Domain within the USA as collateral for China's continued purchase of US treasury notes and existing currency reserves!

The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed to during her recent trip to China.

This means that in the event the US government defaults on its financial obligation to China, the Communist government of China would be permitted to physically take- inside the USA - land, buildings,factories, perhaps even entire cities to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.

Put simply, the Feds have now actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power their constitutional power to "take" all of our property as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.

This is an unimaginable betrayal of every man, woman and child in the USA. An outrage worthy of violent overthrow.

I am endeavouring to obtain images or copies of the actual document, but in the interim, several different sources both in the US and China have confirmed this to me.

End.

There it is ladies and gentlemen. Again, I hope it's not true, but I do not put anything past our politicians. Do you?

Comments?

Looks like Obama has succeeded where BJ Clinton failed- completely selling us out to China. Now instead of just handing them our nuclear weapon secrets like BJ did, Obama is handing them.... us.

Maybe. Remember, no one has presented proof of this yet. I was hoping someone else had found out something I hadn't heard. This may or may not be true, so I'm reserving my outrage until we find out one way or the other.

It has begun to pop up other places on the net, so now we need to see if it gets suppressed or responded to.