Boston Area Privates

stay away from fallon i work there for three years they like to cut your overtime then you have to fight with payroll for it i work for Cataldo they have a very good training center in chelsea with a back en of an ambulance in the building to simulate different things it pretty cool and pro is good also

stay away from fallon i work there for three years they like to cut your overtime then you have to fight with payroll for it i work for Cataldo they have a very good training center in chelsea with a back en of an ambulance in the building to simulate different things it pretty cool and pro is good also

"I'd like to buy a punctuation mark, Pat!"

I am also from the Boston area, I know of Life Line amb. is hiring, but Trinity out of Lowell and Lawerence holds the contract to 911 in most surrounding towns and Patroit would be my 2nd choice both great companies to work for I am told.

Not to sure about the pay rate or benefits.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.