doe any know about 93 wheeled coach ambo wiring

thecroc

i will try to clear this up a bit the when we have the engine on we can turn on all of the lights and fan, outlets, etc. but when we shut the engine off nothing in the back works

except one light but we need to charge stuff like radios the powered suction and stuff

we would like to be able to just plug it in and have it so that we can have the stuff charge

Spelling, grammar and punctuation will work wonders for conveying your point.

Call the manufacturer and see what they can do to help you set your truck up the way you want. They'll be able to help you far more than anyone here I would think. And they should be able to do it in a way that doesn't void any warranty's since they should be "authorized" repair and service centers.

Shane

1. Make sure that you don't run down the battery down by charging things with the battery off. I'm sure that there's a way around it by using a land line [there should be a plug in on the right outside of the unit], but I've honestly never used it.

2. There might be a battery disconnect on the door side of the driver's seat [my old company's new units had it labeled as an emergency start switch]. It's a little metal knob, turn it and you should be able to get power.

If this is a new unit, as mentioned, contact the vendor for assistance and guidance. Heck, even if it is someone else's old ambulance, or a remounted modular, contact the vendor. Have you had the vehicle for a long time? Even if it is out of warranty, or guarantee, follow my trend here, and contact the vendor.

If the vendor doesn't have an answer, they have the contacts to get you an answer. Remember, they want to have you remember their assistance when you are looking for a vendor for whatever ambulance you'll eventually want to replace the current one, sometime in the future. It's a little thing called "Repeat Business", which they know they won't get if you and your service feel messed with by them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.