Any military medics out there? (Corpsman, Combat medics..)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Man, did you do the flight course at Benning? If so, when? Buddy of mine used to teach that.

EDIT: I meant Rucker, not Benning, lol.

Hey Man, did you do the flight course at Benning? If so, when? Buddy of mine used to teach that.

EDIT: I meant Rucker, not Benning, lol.

After three years of asking, I am finally going to Rucker this August. I got the F designation for my current orders. I was there for the dunker last summer and enjoyed that. I am getting all twitterpaited waiting for August.

After three years of asking, I am finally going to Rucker this August. I got the F designation for my current orders. I was there for the dunker last summer and enjoyed that. I am getting all twitterpaited waiting for August.

The dunker is the hard part, lol!

Seriously, good luck! It's a good course. The guys I worked with in Iraq did a great job. Because of that, we always looked forward to seeing Blackhawks instead of Marine birds.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.