Another 'dangerous question'!

Lone Star

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we just like to watch the confused looks on mens faces as they desperately try to do two things quickly:

1) Try to think of a way to get out of the bad place they are in at the time....

2) For the brave only--Try to spit out the perfect answer !!

You see-We already know the answer and every once in a while we like to see the flabbergasted look on the faces of the clueless....Really its quite entertaining..... :twisted:

Thats just ROTTEN!!! lol I mean to intentionally put us in that spot, just to see that 'deer in the head light look'.......thats just plain out rotten!

Funny how all the females are going on the defensive/offensive at this thread, rather that just taking it with the light humour it was supposed to provoke. :roll:

I would have to agree....Although, Sweet's answer did make me chuckle. Mom always said that those who get defensive so quickly are probably guilty of the 'offense'.....thanks mom!

Funny how all the females are going on the defensive/offensive at this thread, rather that just taking it with the light humour it was supposed to provoke. :roll:

I'm not getting defensive. If I was I wouldn't have laughed at what Lone had posted. I honestly think it was funny. I know some of my friends who done that to their man and the fight it started. Which is why I will do my best to see to it that my man won't find himself trying to come up with an answer. I realize that it is light humor and I thought it was funny.

:roll:

The 'point' of the thread would be that women ask men questions that we don't ever dare to answer, due to the 'reactions' we get from the women for answering?

*note to self....do not tell jokes that have to be explained!

LOL! Its all good Brett! I still laughed my ass off when i read it only because its so true!! :lol: but hmmmm i didn't see anyone get offended by this joke? I find it quite humorous and sweets post made my day lol!

I agree with the deer in the headlights reaction. We do love to see clueless looks just for laughs. But some women take it too far.

I read once that a bride asked her maid of honor to act like she had a crush on her fiance the night before the wedding. This was a test to see if he'd cheat on her. Well he didn't say a word but just opened the door and started to head towards the car. His bride jumped out claiming her love to him and telling him it was test. She didn't know he was going to his car to get a condom.

Thats a line that should never be crossed!

Us women can be very evil!!!

Thank You. Well a relationship has enough problems without adding to. So why should I contribute to the problems if I can prevent them. Like the saying says PICK YOUR BATTLES. Another is MAKE LOVE NOT WAR.

The line I use quite often (it's a shame I should have to say it to her at all!), "Don't go looking for 'problems' where there are none. That way there won't be any 'problems'!"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.