"Paramedic's save lives, EMT's save Paramedics"

That show was good for two things:

1. Lists the places of where not to get sick.

2. A good example of what EMS is not.

Plus weren't the majority of the services featured AMR? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I wonder

i do belive that b/c as a basic we can see maybe something that they missed adn let them know well this is what i think and if u have a good medic not one of thoes dam azz paragods they should listen to what u think and trust a baisc. Ive worked with a few medics that thye thout someting and i saw something eles that they didnt and i let them know well maybe this mite be the problem and 9 put of 10 they do listen. So maybe a basic can maite a medic look better and that is what i try to do with my medics that i work with to make them look better

All 12 posts regarding the spelling issue have been removed. The posts had nothing to do with the topic thus you are hijacking the topic. Also, hit the post report button if you think that it is serious enough to warrant it. Let us do the moderating. :)

All posts below this one must be about the original at hand. All others will be deleted.

AK saves forums....Admin Saves AK....

Most of you bicker on here like a bunch of children. The term isn't about catching mistakes. It's designed to state how the two should adapt to work together. Example. Working a code or serious trauma. Your a basic. You can intubate (well, they can here) and are capable when it comes to injury management. So while your securing the airway via Adv. Airway technique or what have you, the medic can be doing something more worthwhile to his skill level such as admin the required IV therapy. Basic can be controlling bleeding or continuing to manage airway while the medic monitors cardiac activity or admin's appropriate defib. Think outside the box. This debate is just stupid. Grow up.

Your a basic. You can intubate (well, they can here) and are capable when it comes to injury management. So while your securing the airway via Adv. Airway technique or what have you, the medic can be doing something more worthwhile to his skill level such as admin the required IV therapy. Basic can be controlling bleeding or continuing to manage airway while the medic monitors cardiac activity or admin's appropriate defib. Think outside the box.

Why can't another medic do this just as well?

Most of you bicker on here like a bunch of children. The term isn't about catching mistakes. It's designed to state how the two should adapt to work together. Example. Working a code or serious trauma. Your a basic. You can intubate (well, they can here) and are capable when it comes to injury management. So while your securing the airway via Adv. Airway technique or what have you, the medic can be doing something more worthwhile to his skill level such as admin the required IV therapy. Basic can be controlling bleeding or continuing to manage airway while the medic monitors cardiac activity or admin's appropriate defib. Think outside the box. This debate is just stupid. Grow up.

I dont think its a good idea for a City noob with two posts to his name to start criticizing others

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.