Grants and Scholarships

ffchic45

I'm in college right now and I am going for both nursing and paramedic, and I was wondering if there were any grants or scholarships to help me get through school. I am also looking for EMT classes in Indiana, so if anyone knows of any that are at a good price let me know. :!:

• 2 weeks later...

www.fastweb.com

I use that for college but if you put a health related field stuff will come up. Granted you do have to sort through the masses of scholarships, essay scholarships, etc...but it does give you a lot of options. I just applied for two about a month ago for paramedic school. But that is my suggestion from one college student to another. Good luck

AMESEMT

I'm in college right now and I am going for both nursing and paramedic...

If you're smart, you will complete nursing school and grab a year of experience before you even apply for EMT school. That means you've got two to four years before you need to worry about that. And, by then, you'll be making plenty enough money that you won't need any financial help for EMT or Paramedic school.

And whatever school in Indiana is great now may suck in two years, so save your efforts til you are ready to enrol.

See... do things in the right order and they just work out better and more affordable!

Best of luck!