Back from Concord and NREMT-P Practical

Unoffical Results were WRONG, wow isn't that excellent. Maybe the third time is a charm, but I really like everyone else in this posistion have issues with Registry and this "game"

Yeah, when somebody fails the written, I have to consider the distinct possibility that they aren't ready yet. But when somebody fails the practical, I realise that about half the time, they did know what they were doing, but the examiners did not.

Don't let it shake your confidence. Just go to sleep every night memorising those checksheets.

• 2 weeks later...

Restesting isn't as much of the battle as finding a testing site and retesting site is. Once you get in the loop of one testing site you end up having to go back there cause you can't get results back and get to another in time. It's really unfair to be stuck going through this process for months on end.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.