Back from Concord and NREMT-P Practical

Wow, 950mi round trip from the Philly area and back. My friend and I spent more time driving back and forth then actual time in Concord for the exam. The fire acadamy, lodging and entire staff was great just waiting now for test results. I think I messed up one station but if thats it 11/12 isn't terrible.

• 3 weeks later...
Wow, 950mi round trip from the Philly area and back. My friend and I spent more time driving back and forth then actual time in Concord for the exam. The fire acadamy, lodging and entire staff was great just waiting now for test results. I think I messed up one station but if thats it 11/12 isn't terrible.

That's dedication. 950 mile round trip. What, no same day retest available. For that kind of drive, would have been nice.

ok, now the real fun begins. You need to focus your time on the station you failed since If I remember right you re-test on it and another station.

gloss over the ones you passed if you feel so inclined but work work work practice practice practice on the one you failed. Chances are if you are going to fail another station it will be the one you failed to begin with.

If I was in your neck of the woods I'd offer to help you prepare but I'm not so

GOOD LUCK

Does southwest airlines fly from your city to concord? or near it? If they do let me know. I might be able to hook you up with something.

seems to be the policy of alot of sites not to do so...Concord or Bust pt.II comming 10/21

We offer it if we have the sufficient resources, mainly evaluators, and can get it done in a timely fashion. Not bad if available. Good Luck.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.