You might be an EMT or a fireman if....

Brady

So I'm out washing the ambulance and glance over at my neglected dusty car thinking why do I always find more joy in washing and detailing the ambulance than my own car and then I figured it out. so I'm gonna start a fun thing " You might be an EMT if..." and "You might be a fireman if..." go ahead and add on if you come up with anything. Here are some I came up with:

You might be an EMT if your work truck out shines your personal vehicle.

You might be an EMT if cutting off strangers clothes at work is considered protocol.

You might be an EMT if a normal workday is a 24 hour shift or more.

You might be a fireman if the average hose you use is 250 feet long.

You might be a fireman if your brothers and sisters consist of all races, religions, and backgrounds in many different areas of the world.

You might be a fireman if you don't get pranked while on shift today the guys are probably coming up with a doozie for tomorrow.

You might be an EMT if you have been to more than one seminar on ethics.

You might be an EMT if you are at a conference and you throw a CPR dummy otherwise known as Annie off the third story balcony into a swimming pool and yell "HELP MY FRIEND SHE CANT SWIM!" and the security guards jump in to save her.

You might be an EMT if you are at a conference and you throw a CPR dummy otherwise known as Annie off the third story balcony into a swimming pool and yell "HELP MY FRIEND SHE CANT SWIM!" and the security guards jump in to save her.

That is GREAT!! I have to try this sometime. Do you mind if I steal your idea?

PC

You might be a EMT if waking up at 0200 to the sound of tones is a normal experience.

You might be an EMT if you hear the SCREEEEEEEEEEECH and Crunch and are out the door before dispatch even has the call in the shoot.

You might be an Paramedic if you start talking anatomy in your sleep. (One of My Medics does this all night long)

Hey what happened here I clicked on Post reply and I get Post new thread

Sure why not. Not like it will hurt the profession. :roll:

Yeah its not just the individual who can't go back to the hotel, its the whole unit that gets banned from the hotel. Speaking from experience.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.