Advice for study guides for NR CBT

I'm in the process of taking National Registry. I passed my practical but failed the Computer Aided Test. I was a straight A student in class but found the CAT to be very different from what I learened in class. Can anyone suggest any study guides to help me in preparing for the test.

Brady does some very good study guides. Go to the local Barnes and Noble or Borders, ask them where the EMT study guides are, and browse through a few. Buy one or two and practice with them. Good luck!

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Thanks for the replys. My buddy from class has a practise book that I saw actual questions that I had on the test. I ordered it and should be getting it monday. I've been using the emt-national training web site too. I only failed one section OB/PEDS. This time I'll be taking my time, I rushed through the first time worried that I wouldn't have enough time. Big mistake.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.