SOMEDIC...come forward please, you have been served

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could say this suprises me; however, it looks like yet another in a long line of cases that share a common theme.

I am glad there are people willing to expose the truth. This is actually quite sad. Many people are effected by these imposters.

Take care,

chbare.

So he's not a member of Megaforce?

Obviously not.

I asked Chuck Norris about SOMEDIC, and he flat out told me he'd never heard of the guy.

But he's looking for him! :D

This is absolutely insane! Heck I joined, fxd my pelvis, and was discharged! That's an embarrassing story! But I have paperwork to prove everything! At least i'm honest and say what really happened to my military career rather than lying to make myself "look good".

P.S. I am not on any state lists either 8)

Since the truth is going to come out anyway I am not married to Salma Hayek, I did not win the Nobel Prize for Thong design, 12 inches might be exaggerated and I did not invent the internet.

LOL! :D

We should have an "amnesty thread" where people can come confess their sins and not have it held against them in the future. Now that's entertainment!

I leave you with this....so, if you are not Special Ops, just what exactly does the SO stand for?

I bet I know the answer!

Sort Of Medic???

I haven't read his posts, so I won't comment any further. This sort of fantasy role-play is way too common on these types of forums however. Some of the other EMS forums I frequent are rampant with Whackers, wannabees, and walts (Walter Mitty) just begging to be ousted.

There is a fine line between funny and sad