Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon???

Bombera

Well....DO you have any Grey Poupon?????  

16 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • But Of Course!!!!

Okay, if you're reading this, you probably remember the old commercial from the 80's where one guy in a limo asks the other guy in the other limo while they are at the light for some Grey Poupon so he can put it on his sandwhich.

Anyway, my partner and I decided that it would be funny to ask people for Grey Poupon in the ambulance and.......it was! It's funny because when you say, "Pardon me....", everyone gets this look like they're ready to be heros and help the ambulance people with something and so when you finish your thought and ask them for Grey Poupon, it is great because you can see it making their day and yours at the same time and plus it is really funny and you will laugh until you cry! Hopefully that was almost as funny in writing as it was in person.

Take care and laugh hard,

Bombera

Old joke, still funny. My son back when on his prom night, dressed in tux and all, was stopped at a stop light and signaled the driver next to him. and they guy rolled down his window only to be asked "Do you have any grey poupon". The kids still do it around here.

Oh Grey Poupon Rocks!! You are gonna have to share of the comments you got it would be funny to hear some of them.

Terr

Well, one guy ignored us when he found out that we were asking for Grey Poupon and some teenagers walking on the street offered to give us some if we pulled over, but everyone else just laughed. One guy laughed for about two and a half blocks! My partner and I were laughing so hard that we were crying! It was a excellent way to lighten the day. I wouldn't recommend it though if you get a partner that is not funny. There are only a few of them in the business, probably because if you're not funny in this business, you won't be here for long, but nevertheless there are a few. Well, have fun and laugh hard. I will share any unique responses that I get.

Take care,

Bombera

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.