Firefighter fired for pretending to be in Special Forces

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not disagree with your post. I still stand by my first post; however, I simply wanted to agree with the observation that greed played a role in this individuals actions.

Take care,

chbare.

Ok so explain this he was getting a check from Uncle Sam while he was suspose to be on duty for him, And getting one from where he worked too?

Terri Love: He may have been drawing a paycheck from his employer while he was off on his contract job. He may have been telling his civilian job that he was on active duty.

Again any employer can find out the reserve military staus of it's employees. They, In this case they did not do their home work. I wonder if they ever asked for a copy of his orders or who his unit POC is?

This does not take awy from the fact that this retard is a bad person and I hope he gets the full service ass rape in prison.

Somedic Sends

these people need to get lives need to realize there are reprecussions for all actions

did he think his stupid ass wouldnt get caught?

wtf it sickens me i have military vets in my family from various wars and im sure the ones who have passed are rolling in their graves and those alive would probably have his ass kicked it is sickening

Terri Love: He may have been drawing a paycheck from his employer while he was off on his contract job. He may have been telling his civilian job that he was on active duty.

Again any employer can find out the reserve military staus of it's employees. They, In this case they did not do their home work. I wonder if they ever asked for a copy of his orders or who his unit POC is?

This does not take awy from the fact that this retard is a bad person and I hope he gets the full service ass rape in prison.

Somedic Sends

John sweety thanks for answering but what would YOU do personally if someone in your unit did this? How would you handle it?

terr

Terri: Everyone in my unit is active military. I cant see how anyone in my unit could do such a thing since all of us were selected to be where we are. This assclown lied to his civilian employer and got away with it for a while...I bet no one thought to ask him to show his CAC card (military ID)!

with love

Somedic

Terri: Everyone in my unit is active military. I cant see how anyone in my unit could do such a thing since all of us were selected to be where we are. This assclown lied to his civilian employer and got away with it for a while...I bet no one thought to ask him to show his CAC card (military ID)!

with love

Somedic

Thanks hon maybe a I understand this, but hypothetically speaking what would you or your guys do if this happened what do you think would be a good punishment for the ones that cross that line and betray the team and do evil instead of working for the greater good?

I agree with most of the above posts. I think that greed is the major player here, unfortunately what he has done tends to give the public the wrong impression about firefighters in general. I also agree that its not cool that he claims to be part of the special forces. The company that I work for is contracted to the military so I get to see how hard these guys train - I would like to see him get through their tests. I think he will get what he deserves - at the end of the day he is a thief.

I don't think it was just about double-dipping. Although I think that was probably a part of it, I think that this person is generally such a warped individual that in order to feel good about himself, he had to make up stories about what he was doing in his life to make himself feel better....

Perhaps he suffers from some genetic abherration in which he has no conscience and does not realize that his actions only make him look foolish in the long run... or maybe he is just an incredible jerk who needs to make up lies to feel better about himself.

Unfortunately, the one bad apple analogy applies.... we don't hear enough stories about the men and women who risk their lives every day, and the families and friends who support them....

I agree with Aaron though - let the REAL MEN and WOMEN each get 10 minutes with this lump..... and maybe they can teach him respect for those who serve, and respect for others.

sorry.... should have mentioned the women too.... my bad

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.