YAY! I'm finally getting started!

tiedyedbeth

Hooray! I'm finally getting started! I'll begin an EMT-B class come next Monday morning! I'm so excited!! :D I know it's going to be intense but I'm looking forward to the challenge! Originally I had planned to just get my Basic as part of being enrolled in the associate's EMS program at the local college, but life has changed so I'm going to get the Basic through continuing education and work for now, and start the degree for medic next fall once my youngest is in school.

hey, congrats on starting your class. i know it was hard for me to go back through, but once you get through the basic, it will be all gravy. myh wife and i are both nremt's and now my wife is going through college to be a nurse.

good luck and be safe!

Hey congratulations! you will have a long and rewarding career and experience as long as what you put in you will receive. Schooling is not easy, especially with little ones, but the return is well worth the effort. My wife and I have a 6 month old, and my wife started nursing school this last semester. We are both dual state and national; registered EMT'S, and I also work for an oil company. Once my wife graduates in about 18 months, then I will attend nursing school. We both love EMS, and would rather work in a field that we enjoy.

Best of luck and study hard!!!!