Can anyone help me?

I am about to take the EMT-B test on the new computer based system at the end of the week. Have any of you out there taken that format of the test recently? If so let me know what you thought of if. I hear it is pretty difficult because once you answer the question you can't go back to it even if you know for certain you were wrong and need to change it. I took the written test before but I want to know if anyone else out there has taken both formats and can give me any pointers.

I aid with instruction at my company. Our students are takin the computer based system and the word out is that you need to just relax and absorb the info in the question and eliminated possible answers with the ABC s and use those first unless the scene isnt safe.

You cannot go back because you are being graded as you go.

Well, kudos for being in the right forum, but the search feature is your friend. And we especially like topic names that tell us what the topic is really about without teasing us.

Good luck, and welcome!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.