Burnout cause no chat outlet

Doug

Nothing like trying to blow off some steam after a particularlly SH***Y night only to find your fav chat site with people who may actually understand you has shut down and is making you jump through hoops to talk...no wonder I drink too much.

Amen...I love this site and now they are making you work harder to talk to the people who understand what you do!
Believe it or not, some of us that post in the forums understand what you do too. :wink:

Why is this such a big deal? If you are really involved in EMS and not just here for shites and giggles, surely you would have something constructive to add to the forums. But I digress.

I am with you jake on that one. Most of us that chat regualarly are posters on the forums. 3 post isnt that bad he could have made it more. So stop the bitching and get to making quality posts.

Is this aquality post? :?:

It doesn't have to be a quality post.

Here's a tip. If you are having trouble getting posts to chat, try making a thread in the meet and great section and introducing yourself!

It doesn't have to be a quality post.

Here's a tip. If you are having trouble getting posts to chat, try making a thread in the meet and great section and introducing yourself!

Wow that just might work. thanks :wink:

Yeah...quite crying...I've seen threads go for pages with...

"Your so stupid! Haha"

"No...You're so stupid! lol

"Oh...You're so cute! Hehe

"Well I think you're cuter!! rofl"

"Man...Your naughty!" etc...etc.

And on and on and on minus the correct spelling.

Post something...it can't be worse than much of the flirty dribble that gets posted that really belongs in PMs...and go chat. It's not rocket science.

Dwayne