the ultimate throwaway baby - makes me sick

She didn't know she was pregnant....hmmmmmmmmmm! I wonder if the weight gains is a clue, or no no no i got one better, NO MORE MENSTRUAL PERIODS FOR 9 months! WOOT! or how about the movement felt in the womb? I mean C'MON! How can you NOT KNOW?! I agree with Jake on this one, mandated by law hysterectomy. 1+1=3! lets start by teaching proper math in schools while we're at it.........add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray to GOD you don't multiply!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well from personal expirence I knew each time I was pregnant :!: :!:

Jake Geography is taught in school right after lunch and before public speaking 101 guess she was still out to lunch when it was time for class :!: :!: :!: :!:

Hey wait, she still has rights, even if you think after what she did was horrendous.

This is what a cop told me.

The problem with society is when they have kids, it's welfare that gives them money to live on, a roof over their heads and green stamps. So welfare to them is, they never have to work, the more kids you have, the more money welfare will provide for you.

Hey wait, she still has rights, even if you think after what she did was horrendous.

This is what a cop told me.

The problem with society is when they have kids, it's welfare that gives them money to live on, a roof over their heads and green stamps. So welfare to them is, they never have to work, the more kids you have, the more money welfare will provide for you.

OMG! As far as I'm concerned she lost her rights when she tried to flush her newborn down the toilet multiple times then claim she didn't know she was pregnant. Now the law steps in and her rights are pretty much gone, not completely but close.

There was a girl that graduated in the Paramedic class before me who claimed a couple years ago she didn't know she was pregnant until she was starting to dilate and was in the hospital. I hope she picked up some information during class. :roll:

Interesting that they don't give us the name of this woman. She's not a minor. They give us the name of every other person who attempts murder, so why not her?

Anybody know if she's a white girl?

If so, that's a damn shame.

It doesn't really matter what her ethnicity is, the thing is that she almost killed HER CHILD. Reguardless of what color her skin is its a baby that almost died at the hands of the one person that is suspose to love them unconditionally.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.