the ultimate throwaway baby - makes me sick

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The mother told paramedics that she didn't know she was pregnant," he said.

Suprised she didn't claim to be a virgin. You almost could have understood panic and first flush attempt, almost. But article claims she said she tried several times. Just sick. I really think there should be even more education required before you can have sex than to become a paramedic.

I think they should flush the mother down the toilet. It it absolutely ridiculous that some one can claim stupidity as a defense. I really am tired of all these girls and young females who claim they had no idea they were pregnant. I'm sorry but even if you have never had sex education you have to know something if you you've at least watched TV. Enough is enough. Start punishing these people and maybe things like this will quit happening.

now kat you are treading on their civil liberties if you do that. It's not against the law to be stupid. If it was miss teen South Carolina would get the death penalty.

If it was miss teen South Carolina would get the death penalty.

Poor girl, she will be haunted for life.

Back on subject though probably be some sort of illness like got the lady off that drowned all her kids. A bunch of crap, we have to protect those that can't protect themselves.

How the HELL do you not know you are pregnant? For the love of pete did she fall off the stupid tree or something? She needs to be dewombed, if she didnt know she was pregnant before that baby popped out she found out real quick. That is no excuse for trying to flush the poor thing down the comode. :mumum:

Poor girl, she will be haunted for life.

Back on subject though probably be some sort of illness like got the lady off that drowned all her kids. A bunch of crap, we have to protect those that can't protect themselves.

I had to google that.. and I think half my brain died trying to figure out wtf she was talking about! Anyhoo..

Yeah, stupid.

I never cease to be amazed. I can't for the life of me understand how she didn't know she was pregnant. How many days in a month? :roll:

I hope when she recovers she is prosecuted to the full extent of the law. As a matter of fact, she should have a court ordered hysterectomy whilst she is in the hospital. She doesn't deserve any children. Just because she can be a mother doesn't make her a mom.

As for Miss Teen SC, her original question is another prime example of why there needs to be Geography taught in school.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.