EMR/EMT-A/EMT-P exams to be held in Edmonton

I know that previous exams in Edmonton were held at NAIT, so I am assuming that they will continue to be when they decide that exams are there. I have seen the ACP office... I think I have a bathroom bigger than that office......

Try contacting the college, I'm sure if they have it figured out for the rest of this year and next, they'll tell you ... Otherwise the information would likely be posted prior to an exam, or mailed directly to those registered.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

By offering the exams in edmonton they have don't have to pay the ACP office staff as much money to travel or provide hotels for those people. With the new fee increases that accomidate this move ($650 to apply, $350 rewrite) will make more money than ever!

I just wrote my ACP last weekend in Red Deer and rumor was we were the last class. I heared the exam will be based out of Edmonton online and anyone can write it at thier local collage under direct supervision.

BTW there will be no more scenario's

Don't hold me to any of the above statements, that is just what was going around the school last weekend.

"Rumor" I heard was that the CBT is at least 12-24 months away. I also heard that they want to continue with sceneraios but develop them into skill stations or OSCE type testing.

All rumor, I won't believe anything until I see it.

Lucky for me, last weekends' ACP write will be my last.

woohoo! the ACP rumor mill is at it again.

the CBT has been proposed to be ready with in the next 12 months for the last 2 years.

and ACP is moving their offices to Sherwood Park (not a rumour, this was from Tammy Leach's last mass update).

personally, i had heard the the skills testing was to be held in Red Deer, to maintain centrality and minimize travelling for those who are writing the exams.

so glad i'm done!! good luck to all of you who are still running the ACP gambit!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.