another "I don't feel good'

iMac

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you arrive on scene and you realize it is worse than you thought and ALS is needed, what is their ETA?

Why would you do such a thing without an assessment? You don't even know your vitals, or SAMPLE. Unless we're missing something, there's nothing more they can do for this patient, the're just not "feeling well". Wait later for a full assessment before calling ALS.

dear lord...I barely start off this post and I have 12 replies.

alright, lovely day outside, about 20 degrees celcius. This lovely gentlemen was inside walmart doing some shopping when he started to "feel unwell". He had been feeling so for 10-15 mins when he proceeded to walk outside for some fresh air, which at this point the greeter a the entrance(gotta love them) called 911.Upon arrival you see a men in his early-mid thirties pale and diaphoretic sitting on a bench waiting for EMS.

As you approach him you find him aware of your arrival but does not speak to you. You noticed some fresh vomit-ish substance in his lap and the ground.

One at a time let me know what you want to know at this point. I cant reply to 12 posts (sorry, Im not that good).

Past HX, Meds, ? pregnancy, vital signs, what she was doing when she first started to not feel well.

[This lovely gentlemen was inside walmart doing some shopping when he started to "feel unwell". /quote]

Ha got it!!!

Spontanious sex change..... always makes you feel "not well"

BSI, general impression, pulse rate/ quality, RR rate/ quality, BP, past HX, LOI, diabetic possibly?, ETOH on board?

Does he request to go to the hospital? If so, let's load him and get the hell outta here, before anymore people start looking over our shoulder, or decide their sick too and need a ride.....

your turn......

• 1 month later...