What career if not EMS?

BEorP

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excluding all medical fields from consideration, my other plans were either a military career or to be a pilot. Or both. I did both, and enjoyed both. But, of course, I did not make a career out of either.

Dust, I think you really need to write an autobiography.

Hi all. I started off working in factories and driving heavy fork-lifts and always ended up as a safety rep or first aid rep where ever I worked. Then I got my carpentry papers and as I was finishing that course a paramedic course came up. So, long story short I became a medic at 36 otherwise I would have been a carpenter or cabinet maker. I remember wanting to be a medic as a kid and just figuring it would never happen but one never knows now do they, LOL.

I worked as management in the agricultural retail industry. I liked it till I got sick of people whining about prices and products all the time, Hmmm kind of a lateral move going into EMS? Anyway I think the years of customer service and profesionalism that goes with management has contributed heavily on the type of medic I am.

If I ever got out of EMS I would probably attempt to take over the world.

spenac, Pinky here, taking over the world by putting a banned substance in the public schools water supply. We'll have an army of superintelligent 6 year olds running the world.

lol i dont have a career

lol im gonna try to start my paramedic career when i turn 18....but until then im career less.hehe

oh btw a civic with flashing lights sounds fun...but it has to be an 07 lol

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.