White Cloud or Black Cloud

White cloud or black cloud  

23 members have voted

1. 1.

• White Cloud
    • Black Cloud
    • Grey Cloud
    • don't believe in it.

Granted I haven't been in EMS as long as most people here, I do seem to have the perpetual white cloud. Whenever I'm off the s#!t hits the fan. But whenever I'm on the worst we see is an like an MVC with maybe a Fx but that is it.

Mostly black, from the first day, CPR -> DOA times four in the first five weeks as an EMT. :shock: But things are improving, the latest code is still alive a month later. :D Maybe it's because our new crew member is also a black cloud and we cancel each other out. :wink:

I get a fair amount of calls, and some times serious ones, but I know that if for some reason i go home early, or the second my shift changes, 0 the next call will be CPR. It just works that way I never get them, the second i leave puff.....

Arron,

Trade you for a week, just come to Owego on a Wed., otherwise known as CPR day. Five of seven full arrests this year have been on Wed., which just happens to be my crew's day. :shock:

People ask why I do this for a living. "For a living!" I say, "HELL NO, I do this as a volunteer." Then they know I'm crazy.

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

Mark Twain

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.