12 Lead EKG Analysis

cfaulknor

ok fire, so go back to what you were doing, rolling hoses or spraying water on trash fires. Leave the EMS to those of us here who take the time to give coherent posts instead of venom.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see you haven't lost your dislike of me since our last volley of messages and PM's. It's good to know you have a long memory.

Actually we already discussed your responses to my answers in a pm a long time ago. You criticised many of my answers and said they were google based answers so no I'm not going to answer your questions because you have nothing but criticism and negative disdain for them. No matter if I answer them right you will find one or two little things wrong with them and focus on those things.

so no I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you, I'm more of an adult than that and it serves no purpose. No matter what I write you will find fault in it.

Nice try so let the flaming and personal attack from Fire begin.

Plus I can tell you off the top of my head that I don't completely know the answer to your question as it has so many variables that the question needs to be better posed but I'm still not falling for your ploy but to answer part of the question, I rarely treat the monitor before treating the patient. Patient condition and presentation count more than the monitor.

If the patient condition, my evaluation of the patient and them monitor coincide then I'll trust the monitor a little bit more but there are many times when the monitor is doing one thing but the patient is doing another.

Do you treat the monitor first or do you evaluate the patient with the monitor as an adjunct?

Ahhhh, yet another thread going to the crapper because of ignorance.

I wish this guy would answer questions of himself, but obviously we know he is a fake.

He also used about 25 different IP addresses from several different states, so I dont know....

LOCKED.