Supernatural happenings

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm married now and telling my husband the things that have happened to me and places I've gone and the things I've seen, he'd say, I dont believe you or I dont believe that.

I said to him, how would you like it if I said that I didnt believe you, so I said why dont you word it another way so you dont sound like a pompous ass, you can say you dont believe in that and that would be your opinion.

Two weeks go by and he's in the bedroom and he said to me that I touched him on his shoulder and he said to stop doing that, well how could I, I was downstairs washing clothes.

So that startled him, next he brought out a little magazine and he put it on the night stand, he walks away and when he came back it wasnt there, it was on the floor, the cats were outside and I was taking a shower.

He comes to me and says there's ghosts in our house and they keep stealing his stuff. :D

Dont tell that to your Doctor, John he might commit you to Ponoka. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Mid afternoon had a patient code in the middle of a store. Worked it, called it, and roughly 40 minutes later was driving code with a post arrest.

I've been talking with my mother on the phone when the door bell rang. Went to the door answered it with no one there. Closed it and sat back down. The door bell rang again with again no one there. As I shut the door the metal ceiling fan fell directly where I was sitting from the ceiling approx 10 ft up in the air.

I had a dream about watching the news while I was sitting on the couch and saw Dan Rather talking about "the most unimagineable thing to ever happen to the USA". I woke up about 3 seconds later and shrugged it off. 2 weeks later 9/11 happended and deja vu, its was Dan Rather on the TV screen.

Responded 9E1 for a man down. UEA, found young male face down in bed. Called it after having 3 presumpted signs of death. Anyway, SO was there doing report and asked me a couple of questions. I was in the room with the deputy when he asked me if I located the persons license. I was staring right at the deceased when he lifted his right arm and pointed to his desk. Still no pulse. Wallet was sitting on desk next to a keyboard. To this day I cannot fathom or explained what happened that night.

For years now I've had occasional pain over my RUQ of my Abdomen. Seen a Dr., Had CT of liver, Enzyme studies etc.etc. Nothing, All Normal.Also I've had dreams of being alone in the forrest, laying on my back looking up at a beautiful blue sky but would have trouble breathing as I watched white clouds pass by overhead through tree limbs.

My agency has the transfer contract for the local VA hospital. I was on a 3 hour transport w/ a WW2 veteran that had endstage renal failure and COPD and decreased LOC. The pt wasn't going to live much longer. During the transport the pt became awake and stared at me. This old veteran Called me by my middle name (which I do NOT use nor does anyone else call me by it) and stated he was sure I had died in germany. I assured him I was not who he thought I was and I am very much alive. He understood and began to tell me about his friend who I reminded him of.

He described my physical appearance and actually described my personality. When I asked him how his friend had died, he told me they were on patrol in the woods and came upon a German patrol. Gunfight ensued and his friend worked his way to the side to cover some of his buddies. He was alone. My pt stated he watched as a German shot his friend and he fell backwards. By the time the firefight was over and he got to his buddy he was sure he deceased but he still called for a medic and they had to move on to pursue the enemy.

I asked him were he friend was shot and he pointed and touch me in the RUQ where the above mentioned pain occurs. I asked him as calmly as I could if he remembered the weather that day and he said yes - it was blue sky w/ puffy white clouds.

1 hr after arrival at the destination Hospital my pt died. I haven't complained of that intermittent pain since.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.