Make my duty belt LIGHTER! (Please)

NYCntg

dust, whoever said anything about a 2nd? i only carry 1...you might want to go edit that, because god forbid you make a mistake :D i would suggest you save your god-like life saving finger's strength and stop replying to my posts, cause i dont give a damn about what you have to say to me. I thought i made that very clear in my last post that you seemed to completely ignore...well..all the parts pertaining to you at least..which i kind of figured you would.

and brentoli, yeah my grammar sucks...but anyway, i didnt have a key on the reg. because, well, i didnt have a key on the reg...it happens...deal with it. I didnt have a half box of gloves on my belt..didnt think i would have to explain that one :roll: had duty gloves because that guy on the other side of the fence was in a batch of poison ivy, and 90% of these people were gang members and most of them im sure had a weapon of some sort on them whether it was a knife, a straight blade, a heroine needle, and i wasnt gonna bother taking chances when i did a rapid trauma assesment, so i put on the leather/kevlar gloves then the exam gloves on over top..dont care what you think about that because thats what i did, if the duty gloves got ruined or soiled or anything they went in the garbage, it happens. Used the pocket guide for the coma scale (not 100 well versed on it, but it is part of our MCI protocol).

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't that hard to hit a shift key seriously. Capital letters start the beginning of a sentence.

If they are gang members with weapons and shanks on them, then they are not paitents

they are suspects. You said you had all but 2 BLS? That tells me all but two were ambulatory and they can walk with the police right over to be lined up, patted down, and hauled to the 5 Bar Inn.

BUT WAIT

The "MCI" in question

The string of apparently connected mayhem started at a hairstyling competition held Sunday evening at the West Trenton Ballroom at the West Trenton Fire Co. that organizers and police say was a peaceful gathering at first.

Yesterday, the competition's host, Asia Edwards of Trenton, returned to the firehouse's ballroom to reclaim some items she had left behind during the melee.

She said the event was a hair and fashion competition between several local hairstylists vying for a $2,000 cash prize. Models representing each stylist were showcased in a series of stage numbers set to music.

Edwards said an estimated 400 tickets were sold at $35 each. Tickets included food and alcoholic beverages.

"The crowd was all ages," Edwards said. "My grandmother was here. It was a hair show that got messed up." Edwards said she spent $1,300 to hire 12 security guards for the event.

Ewing police's tactical unit went to the hall because they were tipped to a possible gang party, but they spoke with Edwards and learned it was a hair show. But the unit stayed in the area to make sure things went smoothly.

At about 9:45 p.m., a group of men arrived who appeared suspicious to the tactical officers, police said, and moments later people started streaming out of the hall.

When officers got inside they encountered a free-for-all of fisticuffs and flying bottles, tables and chairs

Police believe one thrown bottle touched off the melee. Officers did not make arrests and nobody was injured, but township police had to call in backup from Trenton, Hopewell, the Mercer County Sheriff's Office and the New Jersey State Police to quell the fighting and resulting disturbance.

"We had security but a few people can cause a problem," Edwards said yesterday. "Within seconds things can escalate."

So where are all of these BLS and ALS paitents?

I assumed EMS command and we began the triage. 24 BLS, 2 ALS (not to bad)

Fashion show turns to fracas

Posted by The Times of Trenton August 27, 2007 11:36AM

Categories: News

EWING -- A fashion show taking place at the West Trenton Ball Room on West Upper Ferry Road turned violent Sunday night when a melee broke out, causing chairs, bottles and tables to be thrown around, police said.

The fight started at 9:47 p.m. in the ball room of the West Trenton Fire Co., where 300 to 400 people had gathered.

The fight then emptied out into the parking lot before Ewing police, with the assistance of officers from Trenton, Hopewell Township, the Mercer County Sheriff's Office and New Jersey State Police, were able to quell the violence, officials said.

Emergency medical personnel were on hand but there were no reported injuries.

The fight caused extensive damage to the West Trenton ball room, including broken tables, chairs, windows and doors

Thats great!!

A hairshow with models and grandmothers in attendence.

I like the quote where the PD says the gang unit responded because they had been tipped that gang members were involved but upon arrival found that to be untrue, just a hairshow out of hand!!

Yet somehow, our EMS representative is reporting it as a full on gang fight. Very confusing, as he even patted down..err I mean did RTAs on these gang members with potential knives, guns, needles, bats, chains and flux capacitors ( :D ).

Hmmm....

It wont die because it has not reached 10 pages yet, has not hurled enough insults or collected enoough BS!!

Actually, I am just waiting on the more BS stuff cause you guys know I love that stuff.

And I am just posting again to make it to 10 pages quicker.

And I think it will be my 1000th post or very close to it. Several years here and only a 1000 posts. I remember when DD joined and he had 1000 within a month or so. Some people just say more with less and some say less with more (DD :D :wink: ).

I just want to know how this battle began. I have a feeling it was something like this...

Yo yo yo homie, that's the punk ass bitch who jacked my Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist Aerosol!!!!

Damn, let's go put a cap in that bitches ass!!!

Straight up, lets do it!!!

:D

Peace,

Marty

Sorry. I wasn't trying to stir the pot. I was seriously looking for more insight into what he was getting into. Then I saw those articles. And realized he didn't get into anything.

I wasn't trying to discredit KMAC, just show the hyperbole in order to discredit his other arguments.