Make my duty belt LIGHTER! (Please)

NYCntg

I would like to nominate this thread for the "Longest thread to never come to a sensible conclusion"

Marty

So, a sensible conclusion would be?

a) If you wear a duty belt your a N.E.-Whacker-Buff-overstuffed-who-doesn't-really-need-the-stuff-they-carry-just-want-to-look-cool-newbie.

or

:lol: If you don't wear a duty belt your a : I-can-do-anything-with-nothing-at-all-x-ray-vision-eyes-that-light-up-and-electrodes-for-fingers-SW-supermedic?

Please pick only one (1 or 2) because it is so obviously black and white that there is only one correct answer....

:wink:

Hey! can this get nominated for longest sentence? :lol:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How we as a group handle little things.

Exactly. Even my post on an identifiable uniform was more of a test on how we can all agree on nothing. If I said we all agree to disagree somebody would disagree.

While we all have different environments that require different approachs, we all need to find some common ground and get busy making EMS mandatory then changes can start for the better.

Exactly. Even my post on an identifiable uniform was more of a test on how we can all agree on nothing. If I said we all agree to disagree somebody would disagree.

I seem to recall that there was a lot of agreement in some of the now-locked "bashing" threads. :lol:

I seem to recall that there was a lot of agreement in some of the now-locked "bashing" threads. :lol:

Yes it did seem most agreed to bash me but then there were still some that disagreed and had the bash closed.

Maybe we're not so different from lawyers after all...

Ok, this is inane now…. :? :D

So you don’t like what I carry, :roll:

WHAT DOES EVERYONE ELSE CARRY?

Huh, Ya all talk big, but I bet you treat your patients with something… :D

Let the newbie bashing commence! (since I know it's coming anyway) :D

WHAT DOES EVERYONE ELSE CARRY?

Good question.

On my person I carry a cell phone provided by the service. We do not carry radios.

I carry a knife just because I've done so everyday since before I was 5 years old.

The rest is in the ambulance jump bag.

Honestly never had a need for more on my person.