I am now 17 weeks pregnant with my future medic/hose monkey/donut muncher and found out today that I'm having a boy! I'm so happy (I didn't want a girl). :) I'm just happy that everything is going well and the baby seems to be doing great.

FYI Dust: My butt is still the same size. :)

Congrats TIGGER

I have two boys want to borrow them to practice teenage years early :?: :?:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :D:D:D

Terr

I am happy for you Tigger!

When I was pregnant with my son, one of my friends gave me this wonderful book. It was a journal, but was divided into monthly and weekly sections, showing each stage of development the baby was in, and had areas to write comments about what you were thinking and experiencing at each stage, and sections to write things like how you told family/friends the news, doctors appointments, deciding on birthing plan, names, etc.

If you don't have one, I would get one.

It is not hard to forget later some of the "little" stuff.

It is such an amazing experience. The journal was great at the time, but even more fun to look back at now :D

congrats its sounds like your happy. i have 3 boys and am glad i didn't have the girl. boys will keep you on your toes at all times, so you have to learn to be one step ahead, they will always become a mama's boy at some point in thier lives and when they are going to be bad they do it right in front of you, no sneaking around like girls. enjoy your boy and take alot of pics. ps it takes about 8 months to get back to your normal size so don't rush that.

happiness

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.