Do any of you have problems with your wife ?

Lol! He knows how to spell Canada but just for fun, people pronounce it CANADIA ;)
LOL! I would hope he does.

So Jess, Is it ok if I call the US the United States of Americania? :lol:

LOL! I would hope he does.

So Jess, Is it ok if I call the US the United States of Americania? :lol:

Are you saying thats not what it is called?

Damn, maybe thats why I failed 7[sup:105c7c3895]th[/sup:105c7c3895] grade 3 times..... :lol:

GhostRaider,

I think the reason you got so many stupid answers is that you failed to define a question.

The forums are great ways so gain information, but it's generally accepted that if you're unwilling to put forth the effort to formulate a question, seldom will anyone put for the effort to attempt to guess what you wanted to know.

How long have you been married? What kind of hours do you work? What kind of issues are you having? For how long? Is it you, or your wife in EMS? etc, etc.

Hijacking threads with crap that belongs in PMs is becoming endemic at the City, but if you ask a better question, there are many mature people here that will attempt to answer it for you.

Good luck.

Dwayne

Marital issues, or Canadian spelling issues?

Marital, spousal, and even the dating scene, as affected by one of the couple being in an ambulance service.

for example, link to http://www.emtcity.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.ph...t=marital#54811

Or, an entire listing of EMS stressors, at http://www.emtcity.com/phpBB2/viewforum.ph...=0&start=50

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.