The National Registry has validated my Paramedic education!

Also found under "I passed!"

Thanks to those who have replied to my previous posts and who are involved in this site. It's really nice to have a place to go to study EMS without studying EMS.

Now I start the second half of my education.

Excellent!

Congratulations, and plus 5 for the positive attitude.

Thanks for your contributions to the City.

:thumbright:

yep you made the CLIQUE now you get to enjoy all the benifits of being an outcast like the rest of us. so be prepared to get trashed and have your friends stab you in the back.

but congrats on the passing and good luck on your EMS career. With your attitude I am sure you can go far.

Terr

Thanks Dust, the positive attitude comes in part to not running a code on my own yet. :wink:

The codes are the easiest patients you will have. Simple algorhytmic protocols run from memory.

It's the ones you are trying to keep from coding that will kick your arse. :wink:

The codes are the easiest patients you will have. Simple algorhytmic protocols run from memory.

It's the ones you are trying to keep from coding that will kick your arse. :wink:

Touche.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.