1. 1.

• I am still a whacker
    • I used to be a whacker, but I'm not anymore
    • I skipped the whacker stage

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, that does not make you a whacker. It makes you nucking futs. Ruff, come on man, Cop Rock?

LOL! A friend of mine was on that show. I thought it... well... ROCKED! :lol:

And no, I am not gay. :wink:

I saw a girl the other day that was wearing a shirt that only said "College" on it. Guess it allows her to support just about any team.

I guess that makes her a real athletic supporter! :D

Five points for anybody who knows where that shirt originated.

[spoil:d4e8479cc9]Belushi_in_Animal_House.jpg[/spoil:d4e8479cc9]

("Dustdevil"

[spoil:45a282e4fe)

Belushi_in_Animal_House.jpg[/spoil:45a282e4fe]

I'm guessing Animal House with Jim Belushi. The greatest movie ever made.

I have my moments, but I've gotten better.

I have a small very basic first aid kit in my trunk which has come in use (I do a lot of driving).

I'm on the VFD and VFAS in my town (that's all there is providing fire and ems). Only have a dual-talon that is some what hidden and same with small grille LEDs. (small town roads that haven't been improved to handle larger town traffic, proven to make a difference in response time for us).

Occasionally I'll listen to the scanner too, I guess it's just interesting to listen to since I can hear as far as New York City.

Only have a dual-talon that is some what hidden and same with small grille LEDs.

Anybody who can actually identify various whacker lights by name is definitely a whacker. :wink:

Expecting that everybody else also knows what a "dual-talon" is is even worse. :lol:

This is the problems with whackers. They don't know they are whackers. They think everybody else is just like them! :D

Being a whacker has become way too complicated these days. Back in my whacker days, we had no choices. You had a magnetic teardrop light (before halogen), or you had a full lightbar. And both were made only by Federal. We didn't have all these strobes and LEDs and crap.

And I would be willing to bet that the wacker wreck rate has not decreased at all with all these choices either.

Damn, I wish I had bought stock in Galls 20 years ago. :?

Anybody who can actually identify various whacker lights by name is definitely a whacker. :wink:

Expecting that everybody else also knows what a "dual-talon" is is even worse. :lol:

This is the problems with whackers. They don't know they are whackers. They think everybody else is just like them! :lol:

:lol: I figured around here people have a clue, and I said, I have my moments :D

Being a whacker has become way too complicated these days. Back in my whacker days, we had no choices. You had a magnetic teardrop light (before halogen), or you had a full lightbar. And both were made only by Federal. We didn't have all these strobes and LEDs and crap.

I wish those were still cool. I could go all Hawaii 5-0 on peoples asses.....

Okay I'll admit, I have several of the code 3 collectable ambulances (never took them out of the box and they are in storage in my house). My parents years ago when I was a volley hose monkey, bought me a leather fire helmet that dated from the early 1900's. I still have it in my house. I also had a tear drop blue light that I never used, because I lived two blocks from the fire house. I remember several guys had suction cup blue lights instead of magnetic.

Now, I leave my house in plain clothes and come home in plain clothes and my personnel gear is in my gear bag. I have nothing on me that identifies me as an EMT when I'm not working.

("Dustdevil"

[spoil:6f13fb7f27)

Belushi_in_Animal_House.jpg[/spoil:6f13fb7f27]

I'm guessing Animal House with Jim Belushi. The greatest movie ever made.

That would be JOHN Belushi, who is dead. Don't insult him like that. His brother isn't funny.