Now for the one you've been waiting for - Bash Dust

Just Plain Ruff

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate how Dust and his friends have treated me on this forum. I was a perfectly happy "save the world" BLS provider, when these jerks (I believe Dust to be a ringleader) rattled my world stating things like I am cheating my community, and telling me going ALS is the responsible thing to do. Now I have had to take student loans, hotel rooms, time away from my family.....

Dam you Dust... Dam all of you!!!

I don't think anyone would be dumb enough to bash Dust... most of what he says is truth, we just don't always like to hear it, or hear it put so blunt.

Why beat around the bush when you can mow it down in a hail of gunfire! :wink:

I hate the way that Dust has caused me to reach deep within myself and really start thinking. I also hate the fact that he's usually right (sorry Dust it's not 100% of the time). I also hate the way he has such a way of pointing out that I really don't know what I'm talking about. I was only considering going back to school and now thanks to him I have to.

So to you Dust, I say :tongue3: :lol:

How is it that a Bash Dust thread starts and it turns into a love-fest?

Mr. Devil,

You have truly scared everybody in this forum silly. Kudos on the accomplishment, but I don't like seeing everyone agree with you all the time. Because honestly there are times when you have holes in your arguments... occasionally gaping holes. Either the majority of posters here lack the ability for individual thought and analysis, or they are afraid of you. And that is just silly, because none of this is real...

Nobody is 100% right all the time. And Dust is the first to tell people he has gotten housed a few times on arguments. So what I'm saying here people... don't kowtow to anyone! Stand up for yourself... just do it intelligently, or prepare to be dusted. :lol:

As for me... I'm always ready. :wink:

Just how can you bash the nicest guy here on emtcity. Dust just lets everyone run right over him. He then trys to find common ground even if it means compromising his views and standards. We should be thanking him for working so hard at keeping the peace here when so many others are bent on bashing everyone. It almost moves me to tears the way he so willing mentors the the young impressionable basics minds. Very gently like a mother bird that slowly nudges her little ones to spread their wings and learn to fly. Oh if all here would act like Dust things would be so different.

Dust Devil really sucks... He's horrible too, worse than a serial killer and all, I give Dust Devil two thumbs down. What do you expect from foreign horror flicks anyway? I love watching a Dust Devil getting his ass kicked. Too bad the only thing they have at the snack bar is watered down Canadian beer.

How is it that a Bash Dust thread starts and it turns into a love-fest?

Nobody is 100% right all the time. And Dust is the first to tell people he has gotten housed a few times on arguments. So what I'm saying here people... don't kowtow to anyone! Stand up for yourself... just do it intelligently, or prepare to be dusted. :lol:

As for me... I'm always ready. :wink:

I think that I did state he's not 100% right. We wouldn't want Dust to get a big head. :lol:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.