Bash patients here

Then there's the patients that scream like a baby because they broke their leg skateboarding and when you ask what they do for a living they tell you they're an xtreme sports nut. Yep, that's their job, to keep me busy.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when someone breaks their weg. Its wike its the biggest deal. You are still wiving. It will be ok. Just don't wet it stop you from being all you can me. Wive like there is no tomorrow. Wook up to the sky and rejoice. Wove every moment.

Whoops.. Wrong thread. Wooks wike I am a wittle bit dumb.

I hate it when someone breaks their weg. Its wike its the biggest deal. You are still wiving. It will be ok. Just don't wet it stop you from being all you can me. Wive like there is no tomorrow. Wook up to the sky and rejoice. Wove every moment.

Whoops.. Wrong thread. Wooks wike I am a wittle bit dumb.

No wonder we always get sent to the wrong places. Darn dispatchers.

Wook, it's not wike I did it on purpose. I didnt kill anybody. Why can't you just weave us dispatchers alone. We have a widdle bit of integrity and dignity too...

Wook, it's not wike I did it on purpose. I didnt kill anybody. Why can't you just weave us dispatchers alone. We have a widdle bit of integrity and dignity too...

Did someone mistake the "w" key for the "l" key??????

I like the lifepack 10 for bashing patients, throw the three batteries and knock them down, finish them off with the monitor

Paddles make good flailing devices for his mates...

Scoop stretchers are awesome for that funny head lock, especially for drunk people at 9am after the moto cross while the bike riders try and impress the girls to pick up a root

Resisting the urge to bitch slap the silly little 16 y/o who complains that she rooted the bike rider and now she wants to go to hospital because it was her first time and now shes sore and bleeding

Strapping the traction splint to the back of said stupid 16 y/o olds leg and using it to put traction on her pony tail

Immobilising them with a KED, winching them up in a tree and hitting them wit 02 tubing and wooden splints to see if candy does come out

For the best farts, macintosh blade, size 8 ET tube and hyperventilate.........really gets the wind up them

Im guessing this is not what you meant by bashing patients????? :D:D

The ones that call for an ambulance because they are on the verge of dying (yet I can't seem to find whats actually wrong with them) and the entire family follows the ambulance in their private vehicle all the way to the hospital. :x

The best is when they decide that they absolutely must follow you through every light and start honking their horn if you get too far away from them!

It's gotten to the point where my partner and I intentionally give out bad directions (aka, the long way) and tell them that they should get a head start so they are there as soon as the patient shows up to the ER... As soon as we see them pull away, we take the quick route!