Stopped at 70

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to all who passed. :lol: :lol:/ :thumbleft:

I thought I would share my NREMT-B testing experience. I was a mother of 3 with a 2 year old going through the classes and I managed to pull off perfect attendance- not missing a single class or rotation shift. ( THAT was tough let me tell you!)

The day of my testing I dropped my children of at a sitters house and Off to class I went for my test. I was the last one to arrive ( as was the norm I was ON time but RIGHT on time!) I sat in my set and was ready ( so I thought). The testing instructor looked at me and asked for my ID. Why no Problem! I reached into my purse for my wallet- I new I had it I had just purchased Subway for dinner for the kids prior to class. Well folks guess what? NO wallet! Yess it was GONE. My wallet- my Id, my kids ID Credit Cards Debit Cards and about 250. in cash-- GONE!!!! WHERE WAS MY WALLET! I went in to hysterics, I stressed and I spazzed. The instructor looked at me and said NO ID, NO TEST! NO TEST NO REFUND either! My class instructor came to my aid with a copy of my license out of my file- this was accptable to the Testing instructor HOWEVER they would not allow me to place a call to look for my wallet. I had to sit through the ENTIRE test stressing over wether or not I would find my wallet when it was all said and done. I figured I must have fell out of my purse in the parking lot of the Subway..... and if so its been long since found and gone!!

So how do you think I did on my test? HOW would you have preformed on your test? I took the entire 2 hours allotted for my test and when I handed it in I sat back down and I cried. I bawled like a baby knowing I just blew the test due to the stress of my missing wallet, I couldnt focus on the TEST!

Well come to be my wallet was in the diaper bag the whole time-safe and sound (but I didnt know that at the time!) and a week later we found out that out of 30 people testing 4 people passed the test.

I had the 2nd to the highest score. ALL that and I still passed so I figured I would preform my best when the heat was on!!! Thats when we need to preform our best, right?

Hi Im new. I just took my EMT Basic from Pearson Vue This afternoon and it stopped at seventy. I Feel pretty Good about it, because I know I did not get every question wrong. If I am not mistaken, the question you get wrong asks another one on the same subject? That did not happen very often! How do you think I did?

Congrats you passed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.