Stopped at 70

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DID IT!! I logged in this morning and they finally got it posted. It says "Congratulations on passing..."

Whew!!! I feel alot better now.

Good job. Enjoy a little while then get busy on Paramedic.

Congrats to all. Some advice, forget, the numbers. Don't sweat the number of the questions. It varies from person to person. Pass fail is not tied to a number. Concentrate on the content.

I hear stories everyday, some are outright funny. once we get a couple of years under ur belt, the comfort level will increase.

• 2 months later...

Greetings from the continuum....

That happened to a friend of mine here as well, and he was a bit stressed about it too.

Turns out (as he only found out AFTER!) once you've answered sufficient questions correctly to be assured of passing all 5 sections, the system stops the test. So, it would seem, the further along the computer lets you go, the fewer questions you've gotten correct so far. Eliminates 'test score envy', because after all, 75 or 95 on a test, you still pass, you still get to call yourself 'paramedic', and I'm not at all sure test-taking skills correlate to paramedic skills on the street.

Never taken the NR test. Not sure it even existed when I certified.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.